This assessment allows you to demonstrate your understanding of recording principles. You are asked to submit a planning document for a recording session involving both acoustic instruments and instruments requiring DI into your DAW/system.
You should include the following:
• Microphone choices for each instrument with explanations for your choices, why they are relevant to your session (genre, sonic qualities, physical characteristics).
• You should include diagrams of how you would position sources and microphones in the space to take advantage of/deal with the physical nature of the room.
Consider surfaces, room size, phase considerations, the nature of the instrument/amplifier etc.
• Schematic diagram detailing the proposed audio signal routing including technical specifications e.g. sample rates, phase considerations, microphone types, cables/connections the type of information transmitted, for example: MIDI, digital/analogue audio, balanced, unbalanced.
• Monitoring requirements for engineer and performer/s
• Justification of equipment, based on specifications, applications and genre
• Signal conditioning and gain stages with relation to instrument/line and mic levels
• Inclusion of microphone choices and techniques, direct injection for at least two diverse sound sources
• Discussion of your planning for the session; personnel, set up time, process.
Click Here To Download
The post This assessment allows you appeared first on AssignmentHub.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now