Complete a case essay on any United States Supreme Court case that involves an interpretation of the
Constitution – this encompasses most of the cases that come before the Supreme Court. However, please
choose a case that was heard by the Supreme Court from 2009 to the present. Again, please do not choose a
case that is older than 2009. This will help ensure that you are writing your essay on current, relevant case law.
– Your essay should be around 2 pages and contain the following information:
– Who is involved in the case?
– How has the case moved through the legal system (who filed it, in what court? What appellate court heard it?
How did it get to the Supreme Court?)?
– What was the issue in the case?
– What did the Court decide? (note that the US Supreme Court is called “Court”, not “court” and not
– What was the Court’s analysis (WHY did they decide as they did)?
– Did any Justices dissent, and if so, what did they have to say?
– What is the impact of this case?
If you can’t find a good case, you can always message me for ideas. If you search on Nexis Uni or OYEZ you
should be able to find something.
The post United States Supreme Court case that involves an interpretation of the Constitution first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now