case study analyzing a real marketing problem
Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem
Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem situation where existing problem need to be solved. It should relate the theory to a practical situation;
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Synopsis/Executive Summary
- Outline the purpose of the case study
- Identify the theory that will be used
- Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
- Summarise the major problem/s.
- Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s
- Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages
- Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
- Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/
- Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Submit one file(s) only.
- Required file format for main submission: PDF.
- Additional file format for additional deliverables: Choose an option.
- Additional file requirements: Type additional requirement info or “None”.Other details:
- Font size 12
- Number of words: 1000
PRN 1032 Module 7 Discussion Post
You are a licensed practical nurse (LPN) working in an eye surgery center. A new client with type 2 diabetes mellitus presents to the office, referred by their primary care provider. Consider the association between diabetes and eye diseases, and discuss the following questions:
- Diabetes increases the risk of which eye diseases, and why?
- What are additional risk factors for these eye diseases?
- How can clients with diabetes reduce their risk of vision complications?
Requirements: 1 pg