Utilizing Process Improvement Models in Saudi Healthcare Settings
You have been asked by the Board of Directors to persuade stakeholders in your healthcare organization to adopt Lean Six Sigma.
In this assignment, you will write an executive summary that can be distributed to inform stakeholders about Lean Sigma and how it will benefit your organization and your plan for implementation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In each summary, you will include the following:
- A succinct overview of the model
- The impact of the model on quality
- The impact of the model on cost
- Barriers to implementation in your organization and how you would address them
- Brief implementation plan
There are many formats for executive summaries, but they all include relevant headings and succinct descriptions.
Click on the following link to view an example of an executive summary, if desired:
Executive Summary Example Executive Summary Example – Alternative Formats
Your well-written executive summary should meet the following requirements:
- Each executive summary should be 2-to-3 pages in length, excluding the cover and reference pages.
- The summary should have its own reference page.
- Provide full APA references for the articles selected and any additional sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Formatted per Saudi Arabia Electronic University and APA formatting guidelines.
- Utilize headings to organize the content of your work.
- Make sure headings correspond to the assignment requirements.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.