Visit the Museum of the African Diaspora (MoAD) website (links below) and follow the steps in the order they are listed:
– Explore the “About Us” page: https://www.moadsf.org/about-us/our-mission/ (Links to an external site.)
– Read the sections, “About Us,” “Our Mission,” “Our Focus,” and “Our Themes”
– Tour the digital exhibition, Meet Us Quickly: Painting for Justice from Prison: https://www.moadsf.org/meet-us-quickly/ (Links to an external site.)
– Click “Full Essay” and read “The Art of Proximity” by Rahsaan “New York” Thomas
– Then, scroll down the page to view the paintings. Click on each painting (for example, Mother of Civilization) and read the description accompanying each painting.
Then, write a response (minimum 250 words; maximum 375 words) that fully addresses the prompt below.
After exploring the Museum of the African Diaspora’s website and viewing the digital exhibition, Meet Us Quickly: Painting for Justice from Prison, address the following:
– What is your overall impression of the digital exhibition?
– How is the digital exhibition related to this week’s theme, “Living in Diaspora”?
– Be sure to reference at least ONE video lecture, assigned video, or assigned reading:
Assigned readings are uploaded in additional materials.
– Pick ONE of the paintings from the digital exhibition. How does your chosen painting reflect MoAD’s themes? Discuss TWO of out the four listed.
– Themes: Origins, Movement, Adaptation, Transformation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now