Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Watch Joe Navarro’s video, “Former FBI Agent Explains How to Read Body Language.” Answer the following questions, and then continue to the next set of questions.
- What are nonverbals?
- What was Navarro’s job in the FBI?
- What type of nonverbal behaviour is crossing your arms?
- What behaviours indicate deception?
- In the anecdote about the flowers, what did the flowers indicate?
- List two of the nonverbals that Navarro looks at? What do those behaviours reveal?
- After Navarro separates the two women, why are they rocking back and forth in their conversation?
- What are some of the poker players’ nonverbals? What are these nonverbals communicating?
- According to Navarro, why do players shuffle their poker chips?
- In the poker game, which behavior does Navarro point to that indicates engagement with the game.
- “You can have a poker face, but you can’t have a poker ________.”
Watch “Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are.” Answer the following questions and hand the assignment in on Brightspace.
- How can body language affect job interviews and dating?
- Give two examples of nonverbals.
- How does gender affect nonverbal communication?
- What does the speaker mean by “fake it until you become it”?
- What is the relationship between testosterone and cortisol levels?
- Give an example of a high power pose and a low power pose.
- List at least three details that assesses Amy Cuddy’s verbal and non-verbal communication skills.