1. What causes the differences in IQ among different groups of people?
2. How many kinds of intelligence are there?
● Some psychologists consider intelligence to be one thing, and others conceive of multiple intelligences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
● Howard Gardner argues that there are at least eight independent kinds of intelligence.
● Robert Sternberg defines three separate types: analytic, creative, and practical intelligence.
● Daniel Goleman distinguishes between academic intelligence and emotional intelligence—the ability to perceive, express, understand, and regulate emotions.
● Charles Spearman proposed a factor called general intelligence, or g, which he believed underlies all multiple intelligences.
The post What causes the differences in IQ among different groups of people? appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.