Your paper should summarize 3-4 related papers on a topic in the economics of the family. In your summary, you should consider the following:
i) What is the issue/question addressed in the paper?
ii) Why is this issue/question interesting and/or important?
iii) Who are the decision makers?
iv) What are the constraints facing the decision makers?
v) What does this paper (claim to) add to the previous literature?
vi) Does the approach taken in the paper(s) seem reasonable to you? Why or why not?
You can look at works of fiction through a family lens – see topic (9) below.
This gives you a broad scope. The topics listed below are all eligible topics, and you are welcome to consider other topics as well. If you have difficulty finding papers on a topic, consult with me.
The timeline for papers is below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The final version of the paper must be typed in 12-point (conventional) font, double-spaced throughout, with appropriate margins; the paper should be 10-12 pages long, excluding references and title page. The title page should contain your name, student number, course, and date.
Potentially Useful Journals:
1. American Economics Association journals: http://www.aeaweb.org/articles_search.php
2. Canadian Journal of Economics: http://economics.ca/cje/en/online.php
3. Canadian Public Policy: http://economics.ca/cpp/en/archive.php
4. Review of Economics of the Household: http://www.springerlink.com/content/v0r562765672/
5. Feminist Economics: http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title