Personal Diversity Exploration.
1. What is your earliest memory related to race? How old were you? What was the situation? Do you recall any feelings related to this experience?
2. Do you recall when you learned about your racial group? How about when you learned that there were racial groups other than your own? How did you learn this information?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. How do you perceive your own race, and how is your race is perceived by others?
4. Select a significant institution in your life (i.e. educational, religious, media/cultural, etc.). What have you learned from this institution about race? How might this have impacted relationships and identity?
5. Thinking about your workplace (or educational experience), scan your relationships with people who have been socialized into a different racial group than yourself. What is the nature of these relationships? Are these relationships similar or different than you experienced in your childhood? Have the types of changed over time? What do younotice about the relationships in your life today?
The post What is your earliest memory related to race? How old were you? What was the situation? Do you recall any feelings related to this experience? appeared first on Essay Hotline.