Write an incident report based upon the assumption that you are the trucking company’s traffic manager. The company has had four highway accidents within one week. Your reader is the company president, Frederick Fuller.
Use the following facts and supply additional appropriate and relevant details where necessary and visuals. Create a realistic or borrow an existing organization identity.
• The trucking company operates in your state.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• The four accidents occurred in different parts of the state and on different dates
(within the same week). [Specify the date and location for each accident.]
• Each accident resulted in damage to the truck [specify the dollar amount of the
damage] and the cargo [specify the type of cargo and the dollar amount of the
• Only one of the four accidents involved another (non-company) vehicle. [Provide
details of how this accident occurred; give make, model, and year of the
damaged car and its owner’s name.]
• Only one of the accidents involved injury to a company driver. [Provide this
driver’s name and detail the injuries].
• The company’s maintenance division traced all four accidents to faulty tires, all of the same brand. [Provide the brand name.] All tires were purchased at the same time and place. [Provide the place and date.]
• All tires purchased from this vendor have been replaced. [Provide the cost of replacing all tires.
• Acme Underwriters, your company’s insurance company, has brought suit against the tire manufacturer to recover damages, including lost business, while the trucks were being repaired. [Specify the dollar amount of the lost business.
The post Write an incident report based upon the assumption that you are the trucking company’s traffic manager. appeared first on Essay Quoll.