A&p bio powerpoint project | Anatomy homework help
Project is on the diaphragm as a skeletal muscle (not related to the pulmonary system). Powerpoint presentation with key points/pictures videos; the more creative the better; and a word document on what information would be said if presenting in person. Please review attached grading rubric (2 parts)
You will provide a presentation for this course that you could give to someone who does not know anything about the organ or the system. The presentation should be professional and demonstrate your expertise.
In Module 5 you will conduct the research for your project and prepare the presentation. You should spend approximately 8 hours conducting your research and pulling your project together.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Project Presentation (Module 5)
- Create a presentation on your chosen organ that includes the following:
- Name of the system
- Name of the organ
- Anatomical location: Use directional terms to describe the location such as superior to, inferior to, anterior, etc.
- Anatomical description: Include only the anatomical description; do not include any function or microscopic description.
- Types of cells and tissues present in the organ: Just include a microscopic description; do not include anything else.
- Functions of the organ: This is to describe the physiology. Do not discuss any anatomical description.
- Homeostasis: Discuss how the organ you have chosen responds to maintain homeostasis in the body.
- Prediction: Predict the types of problems that would occur in this organ if it could not maintain homeostasis.
- Disease: Mention a specific disease that affects the organ, and describe the anatomical and functional changes that occur in that organ.
- There is no research paper to do as part of your final presentation (you will still have your Module 5 Research and Report assignment due. At the end of the semester, you will submit your PowerPoint (or other presentation) along with descriptive content. The descriptive content could be an audio included in the PowerPoint, a video presentation in which you describe your slides, or a supplemental script or notes pages for each slide. The reasoning is that if you were doing a presentation to an audience, you wouldn’t put all of your content in bullet points on the slide. The bullet points would highlight the important parts, and you would verbally elaborate in your presentation.
- References: Provide at least five references using APA Style. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit!