Applied behavior analysis
1. Design procedures using basic principles to increase your target behavior. (Ch. 11-12, 14-15)
1. Describe how both positive and negative reinforcement could be used to increase the behavior (Ch 11 & 12)
2. Create diagrams of positive and negative reinforcement influencing the behavior (Ch 11 & 12)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Describe the initial schedule of reinforcement you will use (Ch. 13)
4. Describe and diagram how punishment (positive or negative) would be implemented, explain whether or not it is appropriate and what the effects (desired and undesired) might be. (Ch. 14 & 15)
5. Define and provide an example of the programmed and/or unprogrammed effects of extinction related to the target behavior. Include a diagram (Ch.
24) 2. Define and provide examples of the related behavioral concepts and principles affecting the skill a. Identify the relevant conditioned and unconditioned motivating operations. (Ch. 16)
b. Describe and diagram procedures for developing stimulus control, stimulus discrimination, and stimulus generalization (Ch 17)
c. Explain desired and undesired response and stimulus generalization (Ch. 30)
d. Describe how you will use programming common stimuli, teach enough examples, and in-discriminable contingencies of reinforcement to promote maintenance and generalization (Ch 30) e. Identify the aspects of verbal behavior that are relevant to your project (Ch 18)
The post Applied behavior analysis first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.