This paper will guide the student in exploring beliefs, values, and experiences with and about families and especially about the student’s own family. By writing about one’s own family each student can critically examine beliefs they hold about families and how those beliefs might influence her/his interactions with clients.
• The paper should be 5 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages.
• Papers should be type written, double spaced, 12-point font, 1 inch margins.
• It is not required that you use references in this paper, but if you do make sure to cite them correctly (APA 6th ed.) and include a reference page.
• It is appropriate to write in 1st person when writing a reflection paper (it’s ok to use words like I, me and my).
Format the paper as follows:
• Explore your beliefs about families in general. • What do families represent to you?
• Do you believe that families of different religions, races, socio-economic classes, non-traditional families, etc. differ in any significant ways?
• What is the role of the family? • Think critically about your own views on family. This section should be approximately 1 page in length.
• Explore your own experiences in your family.
• Think critically about how those experiences shape how you view families today.
• Examine how those experiences shape how you view families that are similar or different to your own family. This section should be approximately 2 pages in length.
• Explore how your own experiences within your family might impact the way you interact with your clients.
• What is some strength you draw from your family experience?
• What are some weaknesses?
• Do you have any bias or preconception that you need to be aware of when you work with clients? This section should be approximately 2 pages in length.
The post families appeared first on AssignmentHub.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now