Human services organizations do their best to provide programs and services for those who need assistance. Sometimes meeting the needs of a given population requires the programs and services of more than one organization. For example, a homeless individual may first seek housing, but also may need health care, job placement services, clothing, and food. In order to meet the complex and multiple needs of clients, human services organizations form partnerships with other organizations. Partnerships can help organizations to maximize available community resources and efficiently deliver comprehensive services to clients. Human services administrators must be strategic in forming and maintaining partnerships. In addition, it is important that all organizations in a partnership maintain their missions to fulfill their original objectives.
Stakeholders may have needs related to the human services organization with which they are associated. These needs may originate from factors internal or external to human services organizations. For example, volunteers may need and demand a proper workspace to efficiently carry out volunteer duties. The needs of stakeholders can affect human services organization. It is up to human services administrators to identify and assess stakeholder needs as they make strategic plans for the organization. Knowing what questions to ask stakeholders for identifying and assessing needs is critical.
This week, you will work with your group to create a survey with Google Forms (or a comparable program). Google tools are widely used and can be beneficial to both your academic and professional career. If you are unfamiliar with this tool, please use your weekly Resources as guidance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Coordinate with your group and identify two stakeholders related to your Final Project organization.
- Then, develop a survey of five questions for each stakeholder to identify and assess stakeholder needs within Google Forms.
- Once the survey is completed click File -> Send form -> and Copy the address under Link to Share.
- Post the link the survey your team created in the groups’ assigned Discussion thread.
- You will individually submit to the Instructor the survey created by your group in the Assignment area for a grade.