To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review the following articles: “The Legislative Process,” “Legislative Process: How a Senate Bill Becomes Law,” and “Ben’s Guide to U.S. Government.” Reflect on how laws are passed.
• Review the interactive media “Public Health Policy Process.”
• Research your federal and state legislative processes. For those of you who reside outside the United States, focus on your local and territorial legislative process.
• Select a law addressing a public health issue that was passed in your state. For those of you who reside outside the United States, select a law passed at the local or territorial level. Think about the process of how your selected law was passed.
• Consider the potential impact of your selected law on future national laws.
• Identify your federal and state representatives. For those of you who reside outside the U.S., identify your local and territorial officials.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a description of the law you selected, and explain in detail the process of how it became a law within your state or territory. Then, describe the potential impact of your selected law on future national laws. Make sure to identify your federal, state, and/or territorial representatives/officials.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now