I found one link
that points out native Australian echidna can help tackle climate change because Echidnas’ digging traps leaves and seeds in the soil. This helps improve soil health, promotes plant growth, and keeps carbon in the soil, rather than the atmosphere. One way to slow down climate change is to protect the species because they can improve soil health. Put this in the paper.
In the next paragraphs, please do research on how human’s activities such as developing land, building factories, overfishing, and cutting forests impact the environment and diversities. Many species are becoming endangered species due to environmental and habitat changes caused by humans. The paper must be full of 4 pages not including the resources.
Your final paper should include:
– An introduction that explains your interest in this topic
– Several paragraphs that lay out the various dimensions of the topic
– A significant number of graphs, tables, and statistics (embedded in the text) that inform the topic
– Both credible and misleading information related to the topic found on mainstream media, social media, and other sources.
– A summary of what you have learned about the topic and how statistics enhanced your understanding.
– An annotated bibliography of sources in APA format.
-Each of the 5-8 entries should include a brief summary of each source
• Papers should be 4-6 pages (1500-2000 words) of text, excluding annotated bibliography. No more than 8 pages (double-spaced) including graphs and tables.
• You will also have 5-7 minutes to present your topic in class. Each student will prepare a brief PowerPoint Presentation (no more than 7 slides) that highlights the most important graphs, tables, and/or statistics that you found. Slides should include minimal text unless you are citing a brief passage (1 or 2 sentences) from one of your sources.
I found one link