In this Module, you are asked to conduct research and write about an administrative organization of your choosing (approved by the instructor).
In this Module, you are asked to conduct research and write about an administrative organization of your choosing (approved by the instructor). You will need to interview the executive level administrators of your chosen organization.
Specifically, you will be conducting a case study of any organization (approved by the instructor) of your choosing. In your research, you will need to investigate the following aspects of the organization:
1) Organizational structure – *public or private organizations are acceptable (when was the organization founded?)
2) Level of government (local, state, federal) – how is your organization connected to other levels of government?
3) What social problem is your organization designed to address?
4) What is the source and amount of annual funding?
5) How many employees does the organization have?
6) What are the most significant problems facing the organization and its leadership?
7) What are the main accomplishments of the organization?
8) What is the likely future of the organization and the policy issue it is designed to address?