This term paper is for Management Information System class.
IT OUTSOURCING: ISSUES AND ITS IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS (20 pages).
Literature survey study – summarize academic and industry studies and systems/tools, reference lists (for each source one paragraph of summary). (MLA style) 2 pages
1. Paper outline (table of content) –can you provide me the paper outline before you start write the paper please. 2 pages
Introduction, – types, reason, and advantages/disadvantages and may others.
Focus area/your approach/application,
References (MLA style)
2. The term paper should include the following parts: (16 pages without Introduction)
4. Background Study –Business case (one case study that incorporates your topic –IBM (I have attached one source related it, you can use other sources related to IBM ),
5. Focus area/your approach/application
6. System demo,
PowerPoint Presentation – 15 slides
1. Technology/IS – The paper should describe the core technologies underlying any Information System. Also should answer what is the architecture (i.e. components and their relationships) for the information system?
2. Information: How is the data modeled, processed (transformed)? How is it organized and stored? What processing/steps (algorithms) was needed to get the information?
3. Users (Stakeholders): What information is needed (or shared), and why is it needed? Does the information System achieve the business goals? What is the strategic goal of the IS? (e.g. help decision making (what kind? Strategic, managerial or operational?), bring business intelligence capabilities, or effective management of resources by sharing, or achieve real-time tracking of products or achieve customer profiles, etc. How does this achieve the strategic goals?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post IT OUTSOURCING: ISSUES AND ITS IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS appeared first on The Writer.