Complete the PROMOTING CULTURAL and LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY Self-Assessment Checklist. Some questions may not apply to your current role. Please do you best to answer with A, B, or C. There is not a wrong answer.
PROMOTING CULTURAL – LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY
Overview: Cultural Competence Self-Assessment
The PROMOTING CULTURAL and LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY Self-Assessment Checklist for Personnel Providing Primary Health Care Services checklist is intended to heighten the awareness and sensitivity of health care givers to the importance of cultural and linguistic cultural competence in health, mental health and human service settings.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
It provides concrete examples of the kinds of beliefs, attitudes, values and practices which foster cultural and linguistic competence at the individual or practitioner level.
In addition, there is no answer key with correct responses. However, if you frequently responded “C”, you may not necessarily demonstrate beliefs, attitudes, values and practices that promote cultural and linguistic competence within health and mental health care delivery programs.
1. Firstly, complete the PROMOTING CULTURAL and LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY Self-Assessment Checklist. Some questions may not apply to your current role. Please do you best to answer with A, B, or C. There is not a wrong answer.
2. Secondly, score and review your responses. Ask yourself if you have Cultural and Linguistic competence. From your personal experience where are your strengths and weaknesses?
More so, you are not required to submit your self assessment scores. Please complete the reflections below for assignment 3-1.
Conclusions and Reflections
Answer the following questions using your personal opinions and views. Write a minimum of 100 words in one or two paragraphs for this assignment. APA is not required. If you cite sources please add references.
1. Firstly, describe your overall CULTURAL and LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY strengths, and weaknesses.
2. Secondly, how will this awareness help you communicate with families?
3. Lastly, what did you learn that surprised you?
In addition, NOTE: All assignments must be submitt ed on time. Assignments submitted after the deadline will be accepted up to 48 hours with 5 late points off per day. Assignments will receive a grade of zero after 48 hours.
Use this rubric to guide your work on the Module 3-1 assignment.
Also, clearly identified Communication characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
Additionally, partially identified Communication characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
Lastly, minimal or no identified Communication characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
Click Here To Download
The post PROMOTING CULTURAL – LINGUISTIC COMPETENCY appeared first on AssignmentHub.