The Storm on the Sea of Galilee
I have attached my paper on The Storm on the Sea of Galilee: Our stormy life’s. I need it rewritten because it was flagged for plagiarism
This assignment focuses on your ability to: research academic and reliable sources; translate the
information from those sources into a cohesive piece of writing; respond creatively to artwork.
The purpose of completing this assignment is: as a student and a career professional, and individual, you
will often be required to research information that will further a school assignment, a work-related project, or a
personal endeavor. Also, you might be asked to translate research into a written or oral presentation that you
can share with coworkers and peers in a way that will describe, persuade, or evoke emotion. This assignment
has all of these skills!
Prompt (What are you writing about?):
Find a famous work of art or famous photograph and complete the following:
1. Include a pasted picture of your painting or photograph.
2. Research the artist and the painting/photograph and write a history in your own words. You must use
in text citations for your newly researched information. You should have at least one academic
3. Create an original Response Poem that uses imagery to describe the artwork and your reaction to it.
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Cut and paste a picture of a famous work of art.
• Research and write a history of the piece of art and the artist.
Note: Be very careful about plagiarism. The purpose of this section is for you to research the
work of art and the artist, put the summary of history and life into your own words, and then
provide in text citations for the researched information.
• Create a descriptive poem that uses imagery words to provide a visual description of your chosen
artwork and your reaction to it.
Note: Your poem needs to be at least 14 lines. Remember in writing poetry, that not all poems
need to rhyme. The important skill here is to use imagery descriptions to describe the artwork
and the author.
• Length and format: 2-3 pages (not including the pasted picture).
• The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 2-3 page
length of the essay.
• Research section should be double spaced, written in Times New Roman, in 12 point font and with 1
inch margins. Essay should conform to APA formatting and citation style. Please refer to the APA 7th
edition module with any questions.
• Use APA format for in-text citations and references when using outside sources.
• Please be cautious about plagiarism. Make sure to use in-text citations for direct quotes,
paraphrases, and new information.