Develop a Power Point presentation that includes the following criteria:
- Give a brief overview of Healthy People 2020.
- Choose one Healthy People 2020 population health topic area of choice.
- Provide the goal of the chosen topic area.
- Provide an overview of the chosen topic.
- Choose one objective from the chosen topic
- Provide a brief overview of the chosen objective.
- What role can the master’s prepared nurse adopt in improve patient and/or health outcomes.
- What methods can the master’s prepared nurse use to disseminate/communicate the findings within the practice setting to promote scholarship and evidenced-based practice (EBP).
- Once the PPT is created, then utilize Kaltura to present the PPT with voice over
- For presentation for clarification, include presenter’s notes in the click to add section for each slide to explain the slide.
- The Power Point presentation should not be more than 16 slides (excluding the title slide and reference slide). Be complete and concise. Remember to use bulleted statements not complete sentences or paragraphs.
- Use APA writing style, which always includes a title page (slide), a reference page (slide), and all APA requirements.
- A minimum of three (3) references and the Healthy People 2020 website will be required for this assignment. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (check Ulrich’s Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- Submit to the assignment drop box by posted due date.
Include the following slides:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Slide 1: Title-develop a title slide. This should include the title of the presentation, student name, and the university name. Use APA format (does not need to be in Times New Roman for a PPT)
- Slide 2: Introduction-Briefly discuss what the PPT will address. Use key bulleted points not paragraphs