What security measures do you have in place to protect that your document readable and give credit to the sources you information?
1.3 Assignment 0
Personal Information at Risk
Learning Objective: Submission Instructions ■
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Understand who is responsible for protecting information
assets. Written assignments help evaluate your cognitive learning, which is
a style of learning that encourages students to use their minds
Assignment Requirements more effectively. This method of learning encourages students to
fully engage in the learning process; so, learning, thinking, and
Take a close look at the information stored on your personal computer remembering gets easier and easier.
or laptop. Then, in 1-2 pages (plus a cover sheet), address the following
questions in your paper. The paper requirements are meant to guide you in your assignment
submission. The most important point is to make it readable,
1. Do you, at this moment, have information stored there that is include the author’s name, course name, assignment name, date,
critical to your personal life? (Please do not divulge information and cite your sources of information.
you are uncomfortable sharing.) Paper Requirements:
2. Is the information accessible by persons other than yourself?
3. If that information became lost or compromised, what effect • Format: Microsoft Word
would it have on you or your family? • Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Space (or equivalent)
• Citation Style: APA (The point is to use a style that makes
4. What security measures do you have in place to protect that your document readable and give credit to the sources you
This activity is worth 50 points
The post What security measures do you have in place to protect that your document readable and give credit to the sources you information? appeared first on Accredited Research Writers.