Benchmark – Ethical Responsibility
You will assume the role of a public administrator to complete this assignment. Choose an administrator role; some examples are below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As the public administrator, in the role you choose, in 1,000 words do the following:
1. Describe how social responsibility and public interest intersect.
2. Analyze your responsibility to stakeholder from an ethical standpoint. Describe how a code of ethics or oath of office for the position you choose informs your ethical responsibilities
3. Describe how you will make the decisions necessary to ethically execute your position as a public administrator in the role you choose.
4. Create a suggested code of ethics or add to an existing code of ethics for the administrative role chosen.
5. Explain why it is essential for you, in this role, to conduct yourself in a legal and ethical manner. How would your failure to conduct yourself in an ethical manner affect various stakeholders you are responsible for?
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
The post Benchmark – Ethical Responsibility appeared first on Fastest Writers.