For this week’s assignment, you are a working behavior analyst! You have conducted a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) that included both the Indirect Assessment and the
For this week’s assignment, you are a working behavior analyst! You have conducted a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) that included both the Indirect Assessment and the Direct Descriptive Assessment so you can now hypothesize the probable function of the target behavior and create a function-based behavior intervention plan (BIP). This week, you will create a narrated 10-12 slide Power Point to present to your client’s parents to explain the results of the FBA and your BIP. After the presentation to the parents, remember to obtain informed consent!
Create a 10-12 slide narrated with speaker notes PowerPoint Presentation to include the following:
1. Identification of the target behavior and the operational definition of the target behavior.
2. Contingencies triggering (Discriminative Stimulus) and maintaining (Reinforcement) the target behavior.
3. Hypothesis of the probable function of the target behavior based upon the A-B-C data.
4. Design a function-based behavior intervention plan.
5. Explain the implementation process and the rationale for the behavior intervention plan (BIP).
6. Identify the schedule of reinforcement for the BIP and provide a rationale for the selection of that schedule.
7. Identify the approaches that will be used to insure generalization and maintenance of the desired behavior change.
Your PowerPoint Presentation should incorporate narration, as indicated, and be between 10-12 slides in length, not including the title and reference slides. You should apply APA Style formatting throughout your presentation as applicable. Please use terms associated with ABA (positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, negative punishment, and escape).
You should use only the sources contained in the course for this assignment. Please us the books that are given and other scholarly peer-reviewed articles.
The script is uploaded and the forms with all the information needed are also uploaded.