Download hurricane location data from http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/data (choose whichever one you like better)
2. Copy location data into an MS Excel file
3. Prepare data to be imported into Google maps
4. Map the path of your hurricane
5. Add an evacuation route to your map
a. Make sure to use quality sources for officially designated evacuation routes
6. Upload PDF or submit a link to your map
b. If submitting a link, make sure to make your map publicly viewable by anyone with the link
The post Hurricane Mapping first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now