Main Objective of the assessmentTo write a report that critically analyses and reflects on a case study of an operations management and provides a company analysis from an operations management perspective.
Description of the AssessmentThe individual coursework assignment relates directly to the learning outcomes of this module and should consist of two parts – A and B:PART A: STATE-OF-THE-ART REVIEW (1000 words, 40% weighting)In Part A, provide a state-of -the-art review of a major operations management topic (examples listed below) specifically discussing the existing body of knowledge, trends, opportunities and challenges in this field using up-to-date academic journal articles (preferably) and other resources.
A state-of -the-art review should consider the current research in the given area or concerning the given topic, but also reflect on the relevant historical development.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
It often summarises current and emerging educational trends, research priorities and standardisations in a particular field of interest.
The review must aim to provide a critical survey of the extensive literature produced in the past decade, a synthesis of current thinking in the field.
It may offer new perspectives on an issue or point out an area in need of further research. The review must report on the key findings and insights generated by extant research in the area.MG2135Operations ManagementAssignment/Coursework Brief for 2019/20
Approved BBS Coursework Brief Template 2019/ 202 of 6 Brunel Business SchoolFor the review, select only one of the major operations management fields. Some examples are given below:
• Performance improvement techniques (in relation to specific performance dimensions)
• Innovative design of operations processes (in manufacturing, service, logistics, etc.)
• Supply network design: outsourcing versus insourcing
• Disrupting technologies for operations
• Inventory planning and control
• Supplier and procurement management
• Operations that support corporate social responsibility
• Reverse Logistics
• Sustainable operations• Innovations in service operations management (e.g., in healthcare, hospitality, etc.)
• Internet of things and operations management
• Service quality manageme
The post Write a report that critically analyses and reflects on a case study of an operations management and provides a company analysis from an operations management perspective. appeared first on Essay Quoll.