- Describe the blood brain barrier
- Describe the pathophysiology of parkinson’s disease
- Describe the mechanism of action of the dopaminergic medications to treat parkinson’s. How do these medications reduce symptoms? Is there a cure for parkinson’s
- Describe the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Describe the mechanism of action of the drugs for cognitive impairment (page 193). How do these medications achieve a therapeutic effect in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Describe the pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis
- Describe the mechanism of action of the disease modifying drugs used to treat MS
- Discuss 3 major nursing implications to medication used to treat MS and how these would be attended to
- Describe the 5 ways in which antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) work to reduce seizures
- Discuss two teaching points for a patient that is starting phenytoin
- How do centrally acting muscle relaxants work to relieve spasticity?
GET TO NOW US
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods