As a starting point for creating a comprehensive write up on an ideal society, you will develop a detailed outline. An outline allows you to evaluate your content, organize the information, create a flow, and integrate sources. A skeleton outline (i.e., a few words for each heading and subheading) does not meet the objective of this outline. Content should be more in-depth than just a few keywords and should include references to sources consulted. Once you complete this step, you will have a good start for the final write up.
- Create a detailed outline as shown in the example that meets the following requirements:
- Include specific information/content for the topic.
- Organize the write up by Roman numerals (main headers) and capital letters (subheadings).
- Create flow by making sure the content provided is logical and easy to follow.
- Sources and citations are required for this outline and must be cited in APA Style. Integrate several sources throughout the write up. (At least five sources are required.)
- For general formatting of the title, in-text citations, and reference pages, it is expected that you will consult these APA Style resources;
See example of the outline below and see the attachment for the previous assignment related to this “ideal Society” Project
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
See Example of a detailed outline:
- Over and over again, families are left without their loved ones due to acts of suicide. The social problem of suicide includes not only those who have died, but also those who have attempted suicide. Although there are warning signs as well as suicide prevention programs, suicide continues to be a leading cause of death.
- Suicide carries social and moral meaning in most societies. At both the individual and population levels, the suicide rate has long been understood to correlate with cultural, social, political, and economic forces (Smith & Brown, year of publication).
- Given its unique nature, research on suicide faces a series of obstacles that limit progress in the understanding, prevention, and treatment of the problem.
- Suicide is not something new; rather, it is something that is part of civilization’s history.
- Suicide in ancient Egypt was viewed as a neutral event because death was merely a passage from one form of existence to another. It was a means of avoiding disgrace, abandonment, guilt, cowardice, or the experience of the loss of a loved one (Anderson, year of publication).
- Cleopatra committed suicide as part of a ritual.
- The history of suicide dates back to Egypt, Greece, and Rome, where suicide was used as part of ritual (Anderson, year of publication).
Anderson, A. B. (year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for subtitle. City, State: Publisher.
Smith, C., & Brown, D. E. (year of publication). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number(issue number), pp. x-x.
*These references are included to demonstrate basic APA Style rules regarding references and in-text citations. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit for more information about APA Style.