PART 2 – One page
PART 3 – Two pages
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Open book. Instructions are attached (Instructions – parts 2 & 3.docx). Since the and textbook and lecture notes are too big to upload on here, I uploaded it on Google Drive which should be very useful for this and you’ll need the lecture notes for the “Further thinking” questions.
Lecture notes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13MAkZq70C42suD4DyBZFz61mulRdZMAt/view
Pick these questions:
• Module 2: “Can you identify at least one example . . .”
• Module 3: “What do these three major world religions . . .”
• Module 6: “What do you think the religions of India . . .”
• Module 8: “What is the most ‘quintessentially Hindu’ . . .”
• Module 9: “What comes to mind when you think . . .”; “Go to the above link and try your hand . . .” [Note: you CAN use the second one IF you report your results AND you briefly reflect on how this may still be a relevant religious ritual in modern times]
The post Article Analysis first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.