TOPIC: PR Case Study Part 3: Internet and Social Media
Complete the following for Part 4 of the PR Plan Project:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 150-200 word plan for how social media might be used in your PR campaign. Include the following:
- Choose three popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
- Identify any niche social platforms that may be a good choice for the client, if applicable.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of using each platform.
Write a 250-500 word plan for how blogs, might be used in your PR campaign. Include the following:
- List five potential blog post headlines that would be appropriate for your client.
- Describe why the potential blog post topics you selected good choices.
- Using Google keyword tooI, identify relevant keywords you would use to improve search engine optimization techniques.
- Describe how similar companies use blogs.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of using blogs as part of your PR strategy.
Write a 250-500 word plan for how a website might be used in your PR campaign. Include the following:
- Identify website considerations for the client or campaign.
- Suggest ways to improve the user experience if there is an existing website.
- Identify what must be considered or included if there is not an existing website for this client or campaign.
- Describe how similar companies use websites.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of making changes to the website.
- Add screen shots if possible to help clarify and display thoughts and ideas.
Include a minimum of 10 scholarly resources.
This assignment uses a scorning guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.