Statistics is useful in all fields of studies including business, sports, healthcare and criminal justice just to name a few.
• Discuss how statistics is related to your field of study.
• What question would you be interested in answering?
• What data would you collect and how would you collect the data to help answer this question?
• What statistics do you want to find, such as mean, median, variance?
• What conclusions can be drawn based on the results?
Comment on the examples of your classmates. How may their examples appear in your life?
Title: U.S. History
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Publication Date: 2014
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Week 3 Discussion: Manifest Destiny and the Mexican War of 1846
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 8 (section 8.3), 11
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, pick two (2) of the following historical events:
- The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- The Missouri Compromise
- Independence of Texas
- Mexican War of 1846-1848
- The California Gold Rush
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Which of your two selections do you consider most impactful on Westward Expansion during 1800-1848? Explain why.
- Analyze the effects of the ideology of Manifest Destiny on the two historical events that you chose from the list.