Initial Postings: Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook must be the primary source utilized and listed in your reference section (and properly cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion. This means that they support the material from the textbook. Do not use other sources to substitute for or replace the textbook.
Provide a graduate-level response to the question or questions provided within the Discussion Forum. Kloppenborg textbook must substantively support every answer.
Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student’s own words – do not provide quotes!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Using an example of your own, describe a project in terms that are common to most projects. Define the terms based on Kloppenborg text and then apply these to your example.
- Discuss how a project could be successful in terms of some measures yet unsuccessful by others.
- Compare and contrast project managers and functional managers.
Your initial post should be at least 500+ words and in APA format (written , using proper paragraph structure, sources cited within the body of the main text and Times New Roman with font size 12). FYI – Meeting the minimum for length does not meet the standard for superior scores.
Submitting the Initial Posting: Your initial post should be completed by Thursday, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Response to Other Student Postings: Respond substantively (at least 100 words) to the post of at least two peers, by Friday, 11:59 p.m. EST. A peer response such as “I agree with her,” or “I liked what he said about that” or similar comments are not considered substantive and will not be counted for course credit. Also, just repeating information from the course material or your own initial post does not satisfy these criteria.
Continue the discussion through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. EST by highlighting differences between your postings and your colleagues’ postings. Provide additional insights or alternative perspectives. This means an on-going conversation in addition to the two required responses above.
Evaluation of posts and responses: Your initial posts and peer responses will be evaluated on the basis of the kind of critical thinking and engagement displayed. The grading rubric evaluates the content based on four areas: Content Knowledge & Structure, Critical Thinking, Presentation & Writing Mechanics, and Response to Other Students.
Preview for Week 2 – Problem Set #1
Preview for Week 2 – Problem Set #1Attached Files:
Attached you will find the instructions in preparation for Problem Set #1 due the end of Week 2. This will provide you an opportunity to think about and identify a project you may utilize to complete this assignment and then utilize through the rest of the term as you build toward your Final Individual Project Charter.
Week 1 DiscussionThis week our focus is on defining data visualization. Therefore, after reviewing all of the content this week, answer all of the following questions in the initial prompt.Answer all of the following questions in the initial prompt.
- What is your definition of data visualization?
- What are the key components of data visualization?
- What techniques do you hope to learn from this course?
Students should engage on three separate days (the initial post by Wednesday and two additional days with peers) with peers with substantive posts. Be sure to refer to the grading rubric for additional discussion board requirements. This should be a minimum of 300 words, original work, use and cite a reference, and check your work with Grammarly.
- Week 1 AssignmentComplete the following assignment in one MS word document:Chapter 1 –discussion question #1 & exercise 15 (limit to one page of analysis for question 15)Chapter 2 – discussion question #1 & exercises 4, 5, and 15(limit to one page of analysis for question 15)When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.All work must be original (not copied from any source).
Discussion Question #1: Survey the literature for the past six months to find one application of each for DSS, BI, and Analytics. Summarize the application in one page and submit it with exact sources (in-text & corresponding reference list).
Exercise #15: Find information about IBM Watson’s activities in the healthcare field. Write a one-page report. Submit it with exact source(s) (in-text & corresponding reference list).
Discussion Question #1: Discuss the difficulties in measuring the intelligence of machines.
Exercise #4: In 2017, McKinsey & Company created a five-part video titled “Ask the AI Experts: What Advice Would You Give to Executives About AI? View the video and summarize the advice given to the major issue discussed.
Exercise #5: Watch the McKinsey & Company video (3:06 min.) on today’s drivers of AI at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv0IG1D-OdU and identify the major AI drivers. Write a report.
Exercise #15: Explore the AI-related products and services of Nuance Inc. (nuance.com) Explore the Dragon voice recognition product. Write a report. (limit to one page of analysis for exercise 15).
- Week 1: Discussion 1Create a discussion thread (with your name) and answer the following question:Discussion 1 (Chapter 1): Compare and contrast predictive analytics with prescriptive and descriptive analytics. Use examples.Note: The first post should be made by Wednesday 11:59 p.m., EST. I am looking for active engagement in the discussion. Please engage early and often.Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.
- Week 1: Discussion 2
Week 1: Discussion 2Create a discussion thread (with your name) and answer the following question:
Discussion 2 (Chapter 2): Discuss the process that generates the power of AI and discuss the differences between machine learning and deep learning.Note: The first post should be made by Wednesday 11:59 p.m., EST. I am looking for active engagement in the discussion. Please engage early and often.Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.