This week, we learned about different types of leadership directives and leadership styles. As a reflection of these principles, visit the website of General Electric, a powerful MNC in energy and power systems, health care, finance, and appliances.
Discover GE’s international operations, learn about its product lines, review its new and existing members on the board of directors, and review its latest annual report. Then answer these questions with a focus on GE’s leadership:
- On how many continents and in how many countries does GE do business? Does GE offer different product lines in different countries? If so, why, and if not, why not?
- Using the Managerial Grid (Fig.13-2), in which country or countries could GE apply each of the 5 management styles? Give examples of each of the 5 styles.
- Using the Managerial Grid (Fig. 13-2), which leadership style do you think the GE corporate CEO could implement on a global basis, and why?
- Reflect on this Module and this course and explain whether the leadership style you chose in # 3 above matches your skills, abilities, and personality. Why or why not?
Develop a leadership philosophy statement. Begin by reviewing your self-assessment results from Topic 2 and reflect on what you have learned about effective leadership and conscious capitalism in the course. Keep in mind that one’s leadership philosophy is a unique statement that encapsulates your own view of leadership.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following:
- Discuss the role of supportive followership and its influence on your leadership style.
- Personal values and beliefs that influence your leadership style.
- Expectations of self and others and effective followership.
- Leadership style and influence tactics.
Your leadership philosophy should include supporting citations.
Requirements: depends on prompt