Q1. Define the COSO framework(Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission). Based on the power point slides posted on the I-learn website and any other resource, explain how the COSO framework provides guidance for the Internal Audit profession. (Limit your answer to 4 pages each 1.5 spaced)
Q2. Very briefly explain the importance of the topics covered in 1. Balance sheet ,income statement, cash flow statement, 2. Free cash flow, WACC, 3.Cost accounting to the development of accounting and auditing students. (half page)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Compare/Contrast Simmel’s Stranger with DuBois’ Double Consciousness
For this assignment, we focus on Simmer’s notion of the stranger, in addition to Dubois notion of double consciousness. We also focus on Simmel’s thesis on group distance and the concept of the outsider.
Write an introduction for your paper. Within the introduction, you want to be sure to include a thesis statement.
Explain Simmel’s notion of the stranger. Include at least one peer-reviewed journal article no more than five years old.
Explain Dubois notion of double consciousness. Include at least one peer-reviewed journal article no more than five years old.
Compare and contrast Simmel’s notion of the stranger with Dubois notion of double consciousness. Apply at least two social concepts.
Explain Simmel’s thesis on group distance and Simmel’s concept of the outsider within and the veil between the races. Apply at least one social theory.
- The paper should be typed, double-spaced, 1″ margins, times new roman 12 pt. font, and saved as a .doc, in the format: Lastname_SOCI303_Assignment three
- The essay should include an APA title page and reference page (does not count toward the page length requirements).
- Use APA format for citations and references.
- Include subheadings to identify each section.
- The essay should be 4-6 pages (not counting the title and reference page)