Option #1 and Option #2
There are two options available for your Project. Read both Project descriptions and and then choose which project interests you most. You will not complete both projects; you only have to do one. Submit your project selection to the instructor in the for approval.
For this paper, choose which project option interests you most and why. 250-300 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Option #1: Interpersonal Communication in the Workplace
Consider an interpersonal relationship you have had in the workplace. For this assignment you are asked to analyze the relationship using the following questions:
- What was the nature of the relationship?
- How does this relationship impact your perception (selection, organization, interpretation) impression management, the performance of your self-concepts– including some of the different strategies of interpersonal communication discussed throughout the course?
- What intercultural barriers are present within this relationship (consider factors of gender, sex, ethnicity, and age, for example)? How did you address these barriers?
- What are the verbal and nonverbal challenges within this relationship? How do these affect the relationship?
- What conflict, if any, has occurred and how have you managed this?
- What strategies can you employ to enhance this relationship?
Option #2: Resolving Interpersonal-Communication Conflict in the Workplace
For this assignment, you are asked to describe 10 strategies you would use to build a healthy interpersonal relationship with a business colleague with whom you experience conflict. When creating your strategies you must address the following:
- the type of conflict (expressed tension, interdependence, etc.)
- the ways in which verbal and nonverbal communication shaped your perceptions
- the ways in which listening and/or non-listening impacted your interpersonal communication
- the extent that emotional intelligence was either lacking were problematic
Final Paper Instructions:
- Include an introduction. It must provide a clear statement of your position on the topic.
- Your paper must be at 8-10 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Examine each area of the consultancy report by providing citations from at least 5 sources.
- A credible source is defined as:
- a scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article
- a government – based website or publication
- a trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org