List And Define The Seven Types Of Elder Abuse That Were Identified By The National Center On Elder Abuse (NCEA). How Would You Approach The Ethical Dilemmas And Considerations That Might Arise Regarding Euthanasia, Suicide, And Assisted Suicide?
After studying Module 1: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- List and define the seven types of elder abuse that were identified by the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA).
- How would you approach the Ethical Dilemmas and Considerations that might arise regarding Euthanasia, Suicide, and Assisted Suicide?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
Supplemental Materials & Resources
- State of Aging and Health in America (Links to an external site.)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, & Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2014). The state of aging & health in America 2013. CreateSpace. https://www.cdc.gov/aging/pdf/state-aging-health-in-america-2013.pdf
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- Wessel, K B. (2015). How an aging population is transforming nursing. Nursing 2015, 45(6), 52-55.
- Mullen, E. (2013). Health literacy challenges in the Aging Population. Nursing Forum, 48(4), 248-255.
- Ogden, L. L., Richards, C. L. & Shenson, D. (2012). Clinical prevention services for older adults: The interface between personal health care and public health services. American Journal of Public Health, 102(3), 417-425.
- Williams, B. A., Stern, M. F., & Mello, J. (2012). Aging in correctional custody: Setting a policy agenda for older prisoner health care. America Journal of Public Health, 102(8), 1475-1481.
- Phillips, J. A. & Miltner, R. (2015). Work hazards for an aging nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Management, 23(6), 803-812.
- Matt, S. B., Fleming, S. E, & Maheady, D. C. (2015). Creating disability inclusive work environments for our aging nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Administration, 45(6), 325-330.
- Cohen, J. D. (2006). The aging nursing workforce: How to retain experienced nurses. Journal of Healthcare Management, 51(4), 233-245.
- Sherman, R. O., Chiang-Hanisko, L. & Koszalinski, R. (2013). The aging nursing workforce: A global challenge. Journal of Nursing Management, 21(7), 899-902. 5.
- Stichler, J. F. (2013). Healthy work environments for the ageing nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Management, 21(7), 956-963.