Students are required to research and analyse a case study of a multinational corporation (MNC) of their choosing, based on their own research
and interest in the weekly topics from the unit outline.
To adequately complete this assessment, students must follow the sequence
of steps outlined below:
1. Identify the most important facts of the case study.
2. Identify the key problems and issues for the MNC.
3. Specify the main problem or the main challenge for the MNC.
4. Brainstorm and then state the alternative courses of action to show
how the MNC can deal with the main problem or the main challenge.
5. Evaluate each course of action for the MNC in your own internal
6. Discuss and recommend the best course of action for the MNC.
This is strictly required to be your own original work. Plagiarism will be
penalised. Students are required to apply the theories and knowledge
derived from the unit materials, demonstrate critical analysis and problem
solving skills, provide a considered and comprehensive evaluation of their
selected case study. Students must use correct in-text citation conventions.
The following Unit Learning outcomes are relevant to this assessment:
1. Critically evaluate the impact of globalization, organisations and their