You are at a luncheon for enhancing literacy in your local community. It is one of your passions. You are seated next to a person who runs a well-established chain of local BBQ restaurants. The owner says, “I do not want to just throw my money at an unsupported solution just because some tech person says it works.” This person may be convinced enough to hire you on the spot if you are clear and knowledgeable. You never know! They begin chatting with you, and here are the questions you are asked. Complete both 1 and 2 in your main post.
- Briefly explain the process of what would happen to build the solution for the chain of BBQ restaurants. What development methodology for the online solution would be used? Address the projected benefits of the proposed direction.
- Create a table that has suggestions for each of the following, with a rationale for why you made each recommendation.
- Development tools
- In-house or outsource
- Merchant software
- Web servers
- Website performance improvement
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prompts for this course are not opinion questions and should, therefore, be supported with scholarly sources. You can use the textbook, but that does not count as your obtained scholarly source.
Scholarly sources should be from current peer-reviewed journal articles (published within the last 36 months) and support your content. So, one of your sources for each of your main posts needs to be published in a valid scholarly journal within the last 36 months—older will not count as your supporting source. However, you may include older sources, in addition to more current ones, to further support your posts.
The Proposal requires you to propose a solution that will be supported with sources, as you will be asking to be funded. The discussions allow you to practice this approach. Scholarly sources carry more weight, as they have been validated. Wikipedia, for example, is not a valid source for an academic environment.
Peer responses should also be supported with sources that can be from the textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, and other reputable sources.
- Posts should be 300 words in length
- A minimum of one obtained scholarly source is needed, and it should be included in the reference list at the end of the post
- All content from the source should be properly cited or quoted in the post, using APA or MLA format. Reminder that quoted content should make up no more than 20% of your post and should be reserved for content, such as statistics and dollar amounts. Overusing an author’s exact words, such as including block quotations to meet word counts, may lead your readers to conclude that you lack appropriate comprehension of the subject matter or that you are neither an original thinker nor a skillful writer.